Our US Virgin Islands Flag comes in many sizes with both indoor and outdoor uses. All US Territory Flags in our US Territory Flag Collection, including this Virgin Islands Flag, are made to official design specifications and are printed single side.
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Flag has strong canvas header and two solid brass grommets
- Territory flag artwork is printed on 200 denier UV treated nylon
- Four rows of lock-stitching on the fly end of the flag
- Great flyability, even in a slight breeze
- Made in the USA!
- NYL-GLO Nylon
- Flannel Lined Pole Sleeve with Velcro Tabs
- Golden Yellow Rayon Fringe
- Not intended for outdoor use
The flag of the United States Virgin Islands was adopted in 1921. It consists of a simplified version of the Great Seal of the United States between the letters V and I (for Virgin Islands). The eagle holds a laurel branch in one talon, and three arrows in the other, representing the three major islands: Saint Thomas, Saint John, and Saint Croix. Additionally, the colors of the flag are: yellow, representing various characteristics of the territory and the flowers; green, symbolizing the hills; white, depicting the clouds; blue, representing the waters and red, representing love.