Our Kansas State Flag comes in many sizes with both indoor and outdoor uses. All State flags in our US State flag collection, including this Kansas State Flag, are made to official State design specifications.
- 100% Solarguard Heavyweight Nylon
- Strong Canvass Header
- Solid Brass Grommets
- Flies well and dries fast
- NYL-GLO Nylon
- Flannel Lined Pole Sleeve with Velcro Tabs
- Golden Yellow Rayon Fringe
- Not intended for outdoor use
The flag of the state of Kansas was adopted in 1927. The elements of the state flag include the state seal and a sunflower. This original design was modified in 1961 to add the name of the state at the bottom of the flag.