Our Washington D.C. or District of Columbia Flag comes in many sizes with both indoor and outdoor uses. All flags in our US State and Territories Flag collection, including this District of Columbia Flag, are made to official design specifications and are printed single side.
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Flag has strong canvas header and two solid brass grommets
- Territory flag artwork is printed on 200 denier UV treated nylon
- Four rows of lock-stitching on the fly end of the flag
- Great flyability, even in a slight breeze
- Made in the USA!
- NYL-GLO Nylon
- Flannel Lined Pole Sleeve with Velcro Tabs
- Golden Yellow Rayon Fringe
- Not intended for outdoor use
The flag of the District of Columbia, USA, consists of three red stars above two red bars on a white background. It is based on the design of the coat of arms of George Washington, first used to identify the family in the twelfth century, when one of George Washington's ancestors took possession of Washington Old Hall, then in County Durham, north-east England. For heraldic reasons, the stars are properly called mullets.