Our American Samoa Flag comes in many sizes with both indoor and outdoor uses. All US Territory Flags in our US Territory Flag Collection, including this American Samoa Flag, are made to official design specifications and are printed single side.
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Flag has strong canvas header and two solid brass grommets
- Territory flag artwork is printed on 200 denier UV treated nylon
- Four rows of lock-stitching on the fly end of the flag
- Great flyability, even in a slight breeze
- Made in the USA!
- NYL-GLO Nylon
- Flannel Lined Pole Sleeve with Velcro Tabs
- Golden Yellow Rayon Fringe
- Not intended for outdoor use
The flag of the territory of American Samoa was adopted on April 24, 1960. The eagle present on the flag represents the nation's relationship with the United States. The eagle holds traditional symbols of power among Samoan chiefs in its claws.