Our Tennessee State Flag comes in many sizes with both indoor and outdoor uses. All State flags in our US State flag collection, including this Tennessee State Flag, are made to official State design specifications.
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Flag has strong canvas header and two solid brass grommets
- State flag artwork is printed on 200 denier UV treated nylon, single sided, read reverse on back
- Four rows of lock-stitching on the fly end of the flag
- Great flyability, even in a slight breeze
- Made in the USA!
- NYL-GLO Nylon
- Flannel Lined Pole Sleeve with Velcro Tabs
- Golden Yellow Rayon Fringe
- Not intended for outdoor use
The flag of the state of Tennessee consists of an emblem on a field of red, with a strip of blue on the fly. Our Tennessee Flag is 3'x 5' and is made of 200 denier nylon. The emblem of the middle consists of three stars on a blue circle. The flag was designed by Colonel LeRoy Reeves of the Tennessee National Guard. The Tennessee State Legislature officially adopted the flag on April 17, 1905. The flag was first raised on October 10, 1911, during the dedication ceremonies for East Tennessee State Normal School in Johnson City. The central emblem portion of the flag appears in the logos of some Tennessee-based companies and sports teams. Examples include the First Tennessee Bank and the Tennessee Titans of the National Football League.