Our Florida State Nylon Flag comes in many sizes with both indoor and outdoor uses. All State flags in our US State flag collection, including this Florida State Nylon Flag, are made to official State design specifications.
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Flag has strong canvas header and two solid brass grommets
- State flag artwork is printed on 200 denier UV treated nylon, single sided, read reverse on back
- Four rows of lock-stitching on the fly end of the flag
- Great flyability, even in a slight breeze
- Made in the USA!
- NYL-GLO Nylon
- Flannel Lined Pole Sleeve with Velcro Tabs
- Golden Yellow Rayon Fringe
- Not intended for outdoor use
The flag of the state of Florida consists of a red saltire (diagonal cross) on a white background, with the seal of Florida superimposed on the center. The design was approved by a popular referendum in 1900. The current design has been in use since 1985, after the state seal was graphically improved and officially sanctioned for use by state officials.